Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.dgrcwrvd@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

Welcome to SfD!
 Students for Democracy forums : Welcome to SfD!
Subject Topic: Come on in! Post Reply Post New Topic
 16 Pages  1 2 3 ... 15 16 »
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
sfd18
SfD admin
SfD admin

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16/September/2003 at 15:00 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote sfd18

Welcome all!
Here's the place to tell us a little about you. Where are you coming from, where are you going to? Where do you stand?

Update: Newcomers, please start a new thread where you are introducing yourself. Unless you are doing that you can not post anywhere on SfD. Also PMs are disabled for you.

It takes only a minute and we all would appreciate to get to know to whom we are talking to.

Message inserted by SfD invitation bot:

Disagree? Think the above is bullshit? Then tell us why!

Edited by sfd19 on 18/January/2005 at 09:28
Back to Top View sfd18's Profile Search for other posts by sfd18

Die_Schlimms

Posted: 16/September/2003 at 15:26 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Die_Schlimms

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's me....Dr.Schlimm From Deutschland! This looks like it could be a cool site!

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!
Meaning of life: Beat tude dog by #posts

Posted: 16/September/2003 at 15:40 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

Evil twiw: One of the most-liked members on two pro-war boards (),  coming from Switzerland and moving to communist Canada every summer.

I strongly oppose(d) the invasion of Iraq and the Bush administration.... BUT I DO NOT oppose the American people, I'm not Anti-American by any means, I do not hate Jews and I never made love to Saddam

Back to Top View twiw's Profile Search for other posts by twiw

Genosse
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
trotzdem wars schön

Posted: 16/September/2003 at 15:50 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Genosse

Bad, bad Genosse: From Germany, I'm strongly opposed to current American politics and especially to American foreign politics. My biggest fear is, that Europe will not be able to fend back American influence on our politics.
Anyway, I know twiw from another board and I have to correct his arrogance- twiw...you never even made it to a temp banning!
I do not have a problem with the American people, have no problems whatsoever with Jews and do not think Saddam or any other dictator is a great guy!

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 16/September/2003 at 19:38 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

Ah, you're right - but I was offered "a bullet in between my eyes", I guess that makes us even

And I forgot to mention that I do have neither "Das Kapital" nor "Mein Kampf" under my pillow, I never exchanged brother-kisses with Honecker, I don't send love-letters to Palestinian suicide bombers, I don't think Kim Il Jong II should receive the Nobel Peace Prize - but I do think that the actual, arrogant American politics are much more dangerous to our world than a dictator who couldn't defend his very own country for more than a few days.

BTW, I really hope that this site will not turn into that kind of banning/insulting playground similar to the ones where I have been before....!

le Gaulois
Master Senior Member
Master Senior Member

Posted: 17/September/2003 at 04:22 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote le Gaulois

Bonjour!

I'm a 22 year old from d'Alsace and studying

Our region suffered from too many wars than I would support any new one. No matter where. The good thing about this is that I'm with the majority of the worlds people with my opinion, the bad thing is that I'm not with the majority of the weapons (and the 'politicians' who order their use).

Peace should be defended with weapons but not attacked with them.

le Gaulois
Master Senior Member
Master Senior Member

Posted: 17/September/2003 at 04:24 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote le Gaulois

I'm studying psychology (at least I started with it), if anybody should care

Izzy
Clubster
Clubster

Posted: 17/September/2003 at 16:10 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Izzy

Hey....as you can see, I'm from the neutral zone. Too bad that neutral zone is only in my head .
A friend told me about this forum...doesn't look like it'll be closed due to over-crowding any time soon, but that might change. Well, the idea sounds nice, let's see where we are heading.

Oh, I'm not a student any more. Will I be booted now?

man of morals

Posted: 17/September/2003 at 18:10 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote man of morals

Hey, I am the man of morals from Israel.....

I oppose the Israeli occupation of the Palestinians!

Message inserted by SfD invitation bot:

Welcome to SfD, guest! Please take the time and register to join us.

hystoryreekz

Posted: 17/September/2003 at 21:36 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote hystoryreekz

I am a fool who swore and insulted repeatedly and offended neo-cons on another forum, so I have been banished here. I love George W. Bush like the deranged chimp I never had...

Genossee! twiw! Friends, romans, countrymen! Welcome!!

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 18/September/2003 at 07:46 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

Ah, hystory...

I really loved it when you where banned for NOT insulting the insulters on SFW.

Nice to meet you again, hystory!   ...take the smiley as a roman saying...  ;-)

American

Posted: 20/September/2003 at 17:23 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote American

I am American.

Not exactly banned from sfw, but nevertheless driven out.  Nice too see friends here, Twiw, HS, Genossee....hopefully more will come!

Back to Top View American's Profile Search for other posts by American

Genosse
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
trotzdem wars schön

Posted: 20/September/2003 at 17:56 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Genosse

hehe, this place is grand central for the sfw rejects. HS, I seriously think you might have been banned for being "too intelligent". The reasoning being something like this: You wanted to make people look stupid by being smarter than them. We can't have that now, can we? FOX news said, we can't, so let's kick him out! Good riddance to left rubbish!
I think I was temp banned for suggesting someone had a temper like Rumpelstilzken. I'm still baffled by that.

hystoryreekz

Posted: 20/September/2003 at 22:19 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote hystoryreekz

Nah, I was banned because Maddog 1331 (what the hell did that mean, anyway?) inexplicably became a moderator and couldn't handle my repeated confrontations with his idiocy. Which were received in his haze as "insults."

What must I do to be banned here, Ammy? ;)

American

Posted: 21/September/2003 at 01:19 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote American

hmmm, let me think.....Ah, if you dare insult Bush one more time, then I might think about....

hehe, joking of course.

sfw has degraded itself as a board.  I think that they feel so proud of themselves that they can now talk to themselves and say freely that they believe that Bush is God's archangel. 

I was not banned, but they were itchin' to do it and only my longevity on that board and numerous posts saved me.  but anyway, I left. 

Back to Top View American's Profile Search for other posts by American

Orange Jewce

Posted: 21/September/2003 at 23:58 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Orange Jewce

How closely is this site affiliated with SFW? All the members are the same and the forum too. I know I may state the obvious, but I just landed here. It's kinda late, but I'll describe myself tomorrow to those of you who do not know where I stand.

Back to Top View Orange Jewce's Profile Search for other posts by Orange Jewce Visit Orange Jewce's Homepage

16 Pages  1 2 3 ... 15 16 »
  Select the text you want to have translated Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version