Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.advvsiev@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

Current events
 Students for Democracy forums : Current events
Subject Topic: Can the webpage ever work? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Dingbest

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/November/2020 at 22:20 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Dingbest

Because 2k is trying to finesse ppl to spend additional cash for a sport that is gonna be just like 2k20... I would rather stick wit my elite 2k20 account til next gen with gym and all my maxed builds instead of start over at rookie for 4 months and then just begin at novice again on next gen lol. Also perhaps if they see their sales are shit they'll fix up NBA 2K21 MT Coins (even tho this will not be true cuZ most ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something extreme I am not paying extra to get a match I will barely even play for several months when I already have pretty much the Specific same game

The dearth of new ports, choices, and construct design are my qualms. I don't care too much how the game looks graphically. I need new menus, interfaces, build options, better gameplay... that kinda thing. Take out pro two spam, post scoring cheese on 100% contested shots, godly displays where pickdodger will nothing. So many straightforward things could be inserted and removed to impress me but nope.

They are not releasing any news regarding the other styles. If they're prepared, they would've teased them months before not 2 weeks prior to the matches release.What's the purpose of calling them outside after the games launch anyhow? Everyone's attention will be concentrated into playing the game they overpaid for and the expectation of the next gen 2k21. Here is the only time to call them out.

The one I made came together with the badge divide of 1/27/21/8. I intend on using it since the two guard for 3's and ProAm. I played with going down since it could eventually speedboost (gym rat or 96 overall).Yeah and 27 badges is similar to pure sharps 30 from last year when quickdraw is eliminated. Insert in flooring general/dimer and you are reay hard to overlook.

Yeah I played a few similar shooting builds to test badges some. I only tried the flexible release once and Cheap NBA 2K21 MT got something similar. That game I was attempting the shot stick more. I am looking forward to 2kLab's badge analyzing. If shooting will require higher stats (through Mike Wang's tweet), then I'm wondering if they buffed the badges.Dunno if you played in presentation but for me every slightly early/late shot triggered flexible release. Not sure if it is a bug, or they buffed badge. Either way nice way to spend few added badges.
Back to Top View Dingbest's Profile Search for other posts by Dingbest

*Indicates required fields
Name*:
Do the Math!
Result*:  Warning: Wrong result adds your IP to our Spam Database!
Bold Italic Underline Add Hyperlink Add Email Link Centre List Indent Add Image Mode:
Message*:

Emoticons
[:)] [:P] [;)]
[:^(] [:D] [LOL]
[xx(] [:$] [:s]
[=D>] [:x] [8(]
[:*:] [:o] [|)]
more...
   Enable Forum Codes to format post

Select the text you want to have translated Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version