Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.bcvrwwaf@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

Current events
 Students for Democracy forums : Current events
Subject Topic: I got the current-gen 2k21 and that is it Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Sunxuemei

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 15/October/2020 at 17:32 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Sunxuemei

I'm not gonna NBA 2K21 MT buy ps5, so I wonder why parks will kind of die current gen after ps5 comes out, because I feel like majority of people will upgrade their consoles. And I play EU, which probably has even less population in parks than NA servers.I got the current-gen 2k21 and that is it. I don't plan on updating my console until the first price fall or purchase. How I see it, we're a year from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit just likely to have half a year old conduct before that.

And I think a great deal of people aren't innovators in regards to technology adoption, it's a hefty price and there's barely gonna be any new games on it. People are gonna wait on it like always. It will not be dead imo.I'd say get this one if you are not gonna update, and enjoy playing park or especially myteam. Cause if you are concerned about the park dying you do not want to remain on 20 lol.

God fricken dang you did a good job

I am far to much of a casual participant to bother with the update till next year in the price tag. I really only play MyGM and MyLeague anyway.I'm subscribed to a game rental service however, and one which provided that you pay has no limitations on how long you may maintain a game. So if I do manage to discover a PS5 - that I assume will not be easy - I may rent it until 2K22 comes out.I'm not purchasing a sports match double although if all other franchises are allowing a free upgrade.

In a word, many consumers find making shots always to be: difficult.

Having logged some hours on the match myself, I concur this aspect of NBA 2K is definitely tougher. However, I am a part of the team that does not want to view anything changed.The gameplay is strong and a little more tactical in every manner, and the changes to shooting are mainly part of this quality.I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I truly think next gen consoles will not sell well this fall. With the coronavirus I think there will be production shortages and mess ups. I believe a good deal of people will probably be awaiting 2k22 to upgrade anyways.I bought current gen because I am not upgrading till next summer at the earliest. I always wait a year for them to get the kinks out and generally by that time they Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins start making special editions and bundles.
Back to Top View Sunxuemei's Profile Search for other posts by Sunxuemei

*Indicates required fields
Name*:
Do the Math!
Result*:  Warning: Wrong result adds your IP to our Spam Database!
Bold Italic Underline Add Hyperlink Add Email Link Centre List Indent Add Image Mode:
Message*:

Emoticons
[:)] [:P] [;)]
[:^(] [:D] [LOL]
[xx(] [:$] [:s]
[=D>] [:x] [8(]
[:*:] [:o] [|)]
more...
   Enable Forum Codes to format post

Select the text you want to have translated Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version