Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.adfvtrrt@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

Current events
 Students for Democracy forums : Current events
Subject Topic: Which is legal: Flipping Currency or buy? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
gencont

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 21/January/2020 at 04:35 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote gencont

Flipping is time-consuming and not really worth it, but you can do some flipping that will ultimately benefit you. That is to say, you need some rare jewelry with mod. Let's say you receive notifications that contain + 23 STRG and rare jewelry over 6% of life. I set up the notification function at the beginning of this season. Then I go to check trade sites and choose sites that look cheap, so I can destroy them and try to hit "blood without corruption.". Then, if that doesn't work out, no problem, I'll resell them at a price higher than the purchase price. Good jewelry is often underestimated. All you have to do is buy them, destroy them, and if they don't work, sell them. You shouldn't focus all your attention on this type of obvious jewelry flip, which costs too little and you can buy back more. It's just stupid, a lot of people are trying to do the same thing as you And the seller will notice that if 10 people send them spam to buy the same jewelry, maybe they set the price too low. Flipping is good money. I'm sure it's the best money, but it's boring and stupid in the end. It destroys your fun in the game and wastes the time you can spend on training and farming. However, if it has a purpose, such as buying the jewelry you actually need, you can certainly use this time to turn over the cheap jewelry that you failed to destroy successfully.

It's up to who you buy it from. There are websites that allow other players to trade directly with you in genuine dollars, which are generally much safer than buying from the store. In this case, large businessmen are often likely to be Blizzard radars. Either way, when you are a standard player and casually get a small amount of gold to meet your daily needs, you should be safe, but there is no guarantee. Checking out VHPG is always a good option - they have every quote from the average player, which is actually safer in most cases.

It can be safe or threatening. Really, it will depend on where you get the POE currency or where you get it.

The safest? Not surprisingly, the safest way is to grow your own. But it's also time-consuming.

Second safest? Invest from respected sellers. There is a market for gamers to sell to gamers. You can try: game virtual goods market and trading platform. Check the section "path to exiled currency".

By the way, I have never thought of gambling. Gambling is one of the most unsafe ways to get gold coins in exile. It is very time-consuming and risky.

Please let me know if you need more information and I will try my best to know how to help or guide you. Peace!

Back to Top View gencont's Profile Search for other posts by gencont Visit gencont's Homepage

*Indicates required fields
Name*:
Do the Math!
Result*:  Warning: Wrong result adds your IP to our Spam Database!
Bold Italic Underline Add Hyperlink Add Email Link Centre List Indent Add Image Mode:
Message*:

Emoticons
[:)] [:P] [;)]
[:^(] [:D] [LOL]
[xx(] [:$] [:s]
[=D>] [:x] [8(]
[:*:] [:o] [|)]
more...
   Enable Forum Codes to format post

Select the text you want to have translated Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version