Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.ccvcweeg@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

One on One
 Students for Democracy forums : One on One
Subject Topic: EngineerSoldier vs twiw !! Ms. Liberty vs. twiw Post Reply
 2 Pages  1 2 »
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 22/October/2005 at 12:17 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

... place holder where I will come and report Ms. Liberty's views on twiw's bullshit....

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!
Meaning of life: Beat tude dog by #posts

Posted: 23/October/2005 at 08:54 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

I asked to start a one-on-one only when you want to claim that Creationsim/Intelligent ID is a science.

Do you claim that and do you have evidences for that claim? If not then this topic doesn't make any sense since we have another one-on-one going on for more than a year now...

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 23/October/2005 at 12:41 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

twiw wrote:

I asked to start a one-on-one only when you want to claim that Creationsim/Intelligent ID is a science.

Do you claim that and do you have evidences for that claim? If not then this topic doesn't make any sense since we have another one-on-one going on for more than a year now...

I will debate you on this an all topics in our other one-on-one.

This one is reserved for Ms. Liberty's opinions which I will report after I go visit her next weekend. 

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 23/October/2005 at 18:46 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

EngineerSoldier wrote:
Ms. Liberty vs. twiw

Why should I oppose the  F r e n c h  lady?

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 26/October/2005 at 03:34 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

twiw wrote:

EngineerSoldier wrote:
Ms. Liberty vs. twiw

Why should I oppose the  F r e n c h  lady?

Because she is the one that will send me to kill you and eat your children.  She's the one that started all these "illegal" wars.  She is the root of American hedgemony.  It is in worship of her that Americans have terrorized the world with our freedom bullshit.  She is the reason why Switzerland doesn't today rule the world alongside its Nazi allies.

..... and she ain't French, btw.

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 02/November/2005 at 14:15 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

EngineerSoldier wrote:
It is in worship of her that Americans have terrorized the world

EngineerSoldier wrote:
freedom bullshit

Wow, now I thought you got smart and then came this:

EngineerSoldier wrote:
..... and she ain't French, btw.

100% French. Send her back and replace her with an oil-well derrick. And color the oil red. Bloody red.

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 19/November/2005 at 01:19 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

Ms. Liberty reports that she indeed is not French, and that she still feels dirty from being touched with French hands as she came from the heavens to assume her earthly form.

I tried to have a detailed discussion about Europeans, but each time I did, she just went off on a swearing fit.  All I could gather is that she isn't a big fan of Europeans, and her opinions of the French made even me blush.

Message inserted by SfD invitation bot:

Been lurking for quite some time here? Then it is time now to let us know what you think!

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 19/November/2005 at 01:21 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

EngineerSoldier wrote:
She is the reason why Switzerland doesn't today rule the world alongside its Nazi allies.

Lets be serious, we all know why YOU don't like Ms. Liberty.

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 20/November/2005 at 14:00 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

EngineerSoldier wrote:
as she came from the heavens to assume her earthly form

How true. You should inform Kansas that they must include the "How Mr.Intelligent Design sent us lady liberty".

Cut that "Mr.Intelligent Design".

Make it "the intelligent designers". Depresses them.

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 20/November/2005 at 14:02 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

EngineerSoldier wrote:

EngineerSoldier wrote:
She is the reason why Switzerland doesn't today rule the world alongside its Nazi allies.

Of course. I don't like it anymore because that lady is actually a prisoner in your country. As soon as you'd cut the chains she would swim, walk or even fly to get out of the US. Full speed.

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 24/November/2005 at 01:22 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

twiw wrote:
EngineerSoldier wrote:

EngineerSoldier wrote:

Of course. I don't like it anymore because that lady is actually a prisoner in your country. As soon as you'd cut the chains she would swim, walk or even fly to get out of the US. Full speed.

The Chains are broken, dumbass.  How can you even claim to talk about Democracy without understanding the symbolism of the various parts of the Statue of Libery??? That's like a Catholic saying the ten commandments don't let you "cover" your neighbor's house or wife.  You just can't understand the thing if you can't even grasp the basics.

http://www.nps.gov/stli/teachercorner/page14.html

Broken Chains: located at the Statue's feet symbolize the freedom that Lady Liberty has.  It demonstrates that the Statue is free from slavery and bondage.  One idea of placing chains, with a broken shackle, in the Statue's left hand was considered.Bartholdi eventually changed their location to her feet.  A tablet of law was placed in her left hand instead, adding another dimension to the Statue's symbolism.  The Statue of Liberty creation's has a direct connection with America's abolition movement and the Civil War.  This important symbolic feature can only be seen from the air or from the torch.

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 24/November/2005 at 01:23 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

You should be familiar with this fact already, since you're a European and Ms. Liberty has already been over there a few times to kick your ass.  She comes back home everytime.

Message inserted by SfD invitation bot:

Disagree? Think the above is bullshit? Then tell us why!

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 28/November/2005 at 14:36 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

EngineerSoldier wrote:
It demonstrates that the Statue is free from slavery and bondage. 

It's news to me that it's free. To my knowledge Lady Liberty is a slave to money, oil and big business.

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 28/November/2005 at 14:38 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

EngineerSoldier wrote:
since you're a European and Ms. Liberty has already been over there a few times to kick your ass.

Wrong. Ms.Liberty has only been helping other Europeans to kick Europans asses. Not once has the lady ever kicked a single European ass on her own.

twiw
Bigger than the Beatles
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

Posted: 28/November/2005 at 14:39 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote twiw

Why are we having two of these topics anyways?

EngineerSoldier
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Generous donor to SfD!

The spirit of the times

Posted: 28/November/2005 at 19:26 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote EngineerSoldier

twiw wrote:
Why are we having two of these topics anyways?

Because I live in a free country and I felt like it.  I know it must be confusing for you.

2 Pages  1 2 »
  Select the text you want to have translated Post Reply
Printable version Printable version