Students for Democracy - uncensored international political forums
  StudentsforDemocracy home     StudentsforDemocracy - forums     StudentsforDemocracy - guestbook  
Register   Login  

Students for Democracy Forums - International political debates Active TopicsActive Topics   Forum Search for members only!Search   HelpHelp   Join StudentsforDemocracy - all you need is a username and a passwordRegister   LoginLogin

SfD mailtrap (does not appear in browsers): n.bcviddef@contact.studentsfordemocracy.org

Global War & Terror
 Students for Democracy forums : Global War & Terror
Subject Topic: To the Islamonazi BrianFoleyLasher, Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Marcoco
Master Senior Member
Master Senior Member

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 31/January/2010 at 18:15 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Marcoco

Dear Muhammad BrianFoley - Lasher - bin Halil, etc.

Eventhough Islamists like you that are ANTI ANY FREEDOM that WE give for all, you guys that are anti-DEMOCRACY.... abuse our freedom and post here on StudentsforDEMOCRACY",  just like in Eurabia or in Israel that is free & rqual for all even for those that are against freedom.

It's like those totalitarian & anti-freedom Hezbollah/palestinains that claim to be "freedom-fighters" lol.

Please do NOT stop your salad of posting on worshipping Hitler 'diminshing Holocaust on the 6,000,000 Jews glorifying Arab Muslims who sacrifice their children to demonize Israel.

Since your type of posting show again what the "palestine" propagnada is really all about.

Enabling Genocide!

Itbach al Yahud?

Edited by Marcoco on 01/February/2010 at 12:53

Brian Foley
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Refuse - Resist

Posted: 01/February/2010 at 01:34 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Brian Foley

Edited by Brian Foley on 27/December/2010 at 22:26
Back to Top View Brian Foley's Profile Search for other posts by Brian Foley

Lasher
Restricted Member
Restricted Member

Posted: 01/February/2010 at 12:13 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Lasher

COMMUNISM IS JEWISH!!!!!!
Back to Top View Lasher's Profile Search for other posts by Lasher

Lasher
Restricted Member
Restricted Member

Posted: 01/February/2010 at 12:16 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Lasher

Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center

Israel Recruits ‘Army of Bloggers’ to Combat Anti-Zionist Web Sites

January 19th, 2009

The shill-o-matic is going into afterburner mode.

Via: Haaretz:

The Immigrant Absorption Ministry announced on Sunday it was setting up an “army of bloggers,” to be made up of Israelis who speak a second language, to represent Israel in “anti-Zionist blogs” in English, French, Spanish and German.

The program’s first volunteer was Sandrine Pitousi, 31, from Kfar Maimon, situated five kilometers from Gaza. “I heard about the project over the radio and decided to join because I’m living in the middle of the conflict,” she said.

Before hanging up the phone prematurely following a Color Red rocket alert, Pitousi, who immigrated to Israel from France in 1993, said she had some experience with public relations from managing a production company.

“During the war, we looked for a way to contribute to the effort,” the ministry’s director general, Erez Halfon, told Haaretz. “We turned to this enormous reservoir of more than a million people with a second mother tongue.” Other languages in which bloggers are sought include Russian and Portuguese.

Halfon said volunteers who send the Absorption Ministry their contact details by e-mail, at media@moia.gov.il, will be registered according to language, and then passed on to the Foreign Ministry’s media department, whose personnel will direct the volunteers to Web sites deemed “problematic.”

Within 30 minutes of announcing the program, which was approved by the Foreign Ministry on Sunday, five volunteers were already in touch, Halfon said.

Marcoco
Master Senior Member
Master Senior Member

Posted: 01/February/2010 at 12:50 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Marcoco

Keep living in fantasy, I am NOT Israeli, and I have been here years before this haaretz piece which I hear now for the FIRSTY time.

But then again, our dear ISLAMIST BrianFoley = aka lasher, so are all yourt posts - fantasies.

Edited by Marcoco on 01/February/2010 at 12:53

Lasher
Restricted Member
Restricted Member

Posted: 01/February/2010 at 14:25 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Lasher

Marcoco wrote:

Keep living in fantasy, I am NOT Israeli, and I have been here years before this haaretz piece which I hear now for the FIRSTY time.

But then again, our dear ISLAMIST BrianFoley = aka lasher, so are all yourt posts - fantasies.

You don't have to be Israeli to be a Zionist Jew, thank you, Macoocoo/xmetalbrain/tudedog.

Brian Foley
Bigger than the Beatles
(Troll Task Force)
Bigger than the Beatles
Refuse - Resist

Posted: 01/February/2010 at 18:41 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Brian Foley

Lasher wrote:
Marcoco wrote:

You don't have to be Israeli to be a Zionist Jew, thank you, Macoocoo/xmetalbrain/tudedog.

Your lucky this clown has been following me around the internet setting up multiple accounts on forums I post on.
Back to Top View Brian Foley's Profile Search for other posts by Brian Foley

Lasher
Restricted Member
Restricted Member

Posted: 01/February/2010 at 18:50 | IP Logged  |  Copy the link in order to refer to this post Quote Lasher

Brian Foley wrote:
Lasher wrote:
Marcoco wrote:

He can't even spell his own name, which is Macaco.

======================================

Your lucky this clown has been following me around the internet setting up multiple accounts on forums I post on.

*Indicates required fields
Name*:
Do the Math!
Result*:  Warning: Wrong result adds your IP to our Spam Database!
Bold Italic Underline Add Hyperlink Add Email Link Centre List Indent Add Image Mode:
Message*:

Emoticons
[:)] [:P] [;)]
[:^(] [:D] [LOL]
[xx(] [:$] [:s]
[=D>] [:x] [8(]
[:*:] [:o] [|)]
more...
   Enable Forum Codes to format post

Select the text you want to have translated Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version